November 02, 2005

29

J.C. and Sam were both happy to remind me that I am still a year older than they are, and one year closer to 30. Meh and Whatever. Most creative people don't hit their peak until 40 anyway. As long as their friends still give them hell for it, things will be fine.

Anyway, one year ago I wrote a weepy little spam-rant about the election results, making some people laugh, some cry, and some wonder how the hell I found their email addresses. I won't do that again. I will note that the president is at 35% and slipping, and the Big Dick is at a flaccid 19%. Oh, how time hurts us all.

I can't decide if it's cool or not to have a car that shares the nickname of a man under indictment for lying like a whiny little punk. At least my car isn't on crutches yet. Libby can rot in hell.

2 comments:

  1. Bryn!7:48 PM

    Life goes on, my man, and there are two things to remember about aging:
    1) There will always be something new to do, and experience will only give you more to write about, and
    2) You will always be older than me.

    Ha HA! And as for the swine that are running the country right now, even if the populace that they are purported to represent fails to realize that the crap being fed to them actually does come from the bucket in the hands of their 'leaders' and the country continues on its merry spiral downward toward corruption, poverty, treason, shame, defeat, and death -- even then they will not escape the judgement of history.

    And yes, as you know I've studied enough history to know that a historian, despite all his efforts to remain objective, always has an axe to grind. But the U.S. is only one country, and history is written by many people, from many nations. They will be remembered with shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm just a WEEE BIT late with this, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Keir! Scorpios rule!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails