January 22, 2006

Back in Kansas

I'm very pleased to report that 2nd Lt. (and erstwhile Pretty Pretty Princess circa '95) Nick Clemente is back home with his wife and son in Fort Riley. He writes:

"I returned home yesterday with the rest of my guys after a brutal week of travel, but who cares, right? We're home! I just wanted to send out a quick note to let everyone know that I am back at Ft. Riley having a great time with Karen and Joe. Karen is more beautiful than ever and Joe is cracking me up all the time with how much he has changed. Thank you all for your letters, packages and prayers over the last year... they really meant the world to me and you will never truly know how much your support was appreciated. Thank you. I will write more later when I finally get back to Kansas time and feel a little more normal but for now I hope this finds you all happy, healthy and enjoying the new year."

Welcome back, Nick. Glad you and your family are reunited and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails