July 18, 2006

...and Yet I Still Don't Feel Like a Grown-Up

So Emily and I threw a big party a week or so ago that many of you attended, and we appreciate that very much. It was a blast. We ate, we drank, we arranged the legality of certain loose ends, and my new dear cousins-in-law played dress-up with my Jetta.

Em and I then promptly ditched everyone and took a much-needed vacation to Oahu, which we just got back from today. I'm jetlagged and comatose, but I did manage to assist in perusal of the plethora of photos that captured said partying event, and this is one of them. Many many more will be up soon at a web location to be announced asap. Those of you who were there, revel in the nostalgia. Those of you who weren't, well, now you can pretend you were.

UPDATE: A little later than I thought, but here's the website with all of them: http://www.mybandrocks.com/wedding

So there you have it- everyone can now be subjected to my Hawaiian vacation slides. Not to mention hot shots of Em in her wedding dress.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! And WOW, I didn't know you were already getting married so soon! CONGRATS! Hope the honeymoon was a blast--Hawaii is beautiful.

    Look forward to seeing/hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Kneel12:30 AM

    Congratulations to you and Emily and my best wishes for true happiness together forever.

    Still chugging away in AZ-8 as C.D. for Gabby and the third most competitive race in the nation, trying to take control of Congress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails