April 07, 2009

Live from the Rec Room, it's Creeping Nostalgia

My never-ending snapshot-montage project went mega today, on seventeen 12 x 12 mounted foam-board squares. Right now it's made up of stuff from about 1991-2008 (see detailed versions here and here), but there's plenty of room to keep growing if the nostalgia bug keeps gnawing on my cerebrum, and indeed the 2008-2009 one is already in the works. Anyway, with the Wall of Nostalgia on one side, and the Wall of Awesome on the other side, it looks like I may never need to leave my little rec room. Just in time for the nice weather. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent collection. It shows that you have been very dedicated to your craft. It makes me wish I had taken more pictures. Instead I have a jumble of mental memories of the college days mixed with bong resin and malted hops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but the flip side of that is that I was halfway to irritating people with the trigger-happy camera finger.

    Though it was obviously worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails