November 02, 2009

Birthday Cake is the Breakfast of Kings


AKA "It's That Glorious Time of Year Again, Part III." Getting up at 6 a.m. to eat birthday cake is the only reason to get up this early, but since I have now entered my Jesus Year (for the Christians out there) or my Alexander Year (for the rest of you), I've decided that the coming 12 months between #33 and #34 shall be Momentous Indeed.

Let's just say that since I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, today will have to do: by this time next year I hope to have finished my first novel in some form, complete enough to self-publish and then ignore in favor of new work with the band, which we will be knee-deep in. If that time period also includes travel to someplace I've never been before, I'll also be happy.

So if you feel the earth shake at all between now and 11/2/2010, it'll just be me walking tall and kicking ass. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 33rd, bro. I'll call later on today. In the mean time, remember the Bill Cosby chocolate cake song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em is great. She gimme da chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails