March 01, 2010

I Make Websites, Part 4,092

Well, the local economy may still be in the dumper, relatively speaking, but that hasn't stopped me from burning enough midnight oil to tap out Kuwait. Ye olde office in midtown V-town has quite a few big new websites ready in the pipeline, and the first out the gate is this one:









Venture Strategies Innovations' new site is a CSS/HTML project powered by a database/CMS with some built-in Ajax and other goodies. Its place in my portfolio was preceded, of course, by the eternal redesign of mybandrocks.com, which is still proceeding apace, and the new iteration of BBM&D's blog.

The major difference being that my band's site does not save mothers' lives in Africa and Asia like the one I helped BBM&D build for the hardworking crew at VSI.

And yes Virginia, there will be more where this came from. You know what the devil does with them idle hands, after all.

8 comments:

  1. No... The only thing Honey White has done for Africa is dump Sean on them. Which, obviously, is a mixed blessing.

    Seriously, though: I need to get in touch with him and convince him to write about his odyssey down the western half (almost) of the continent. More distance (if less time) than Odysseus himself, and he made it farther than many explorers during the Age of Discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sean dumped himself on Africa. We just provided a soundtrack for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Are you using Evolution or Revolution?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I...don't know, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me LOL. Now I feel badly. I assumed you were the guru...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm A guru, but I'm not THE guru. Not about those technologies, anyway. Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp, look at all that clean, tableless HTML! Did you do all that??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did about half the actual programming, but the design, she is all mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails