June 20, 2012

Part II of "...I Was in a Band Once Called..."



Sequel to the original dumb band names post from a few months agoThe latest cringeworthy ideas:

"I was in a band once called Graduation Caribou. Our big hit was 'Horny Matriculator.'" (to Brett Cipperly)

"I was in a band once called Splenda Yoga Mom. Our big hit was 'Got MILF?'" (to Mike Monteiro)

"I was in a band once called Zebulon Sneed. Our big hit was 'Take Me to Your Reliever.'" (to Rob McMillin)

"I was in a band once called the Two Devitos. Our big hit song was 'Vincent Benedict Lives.'" (to Adam Green)

"I was in a band once called Fat Cancer Knuckle. Our big hit was 'It's Not A Tumor.'" (to Sean Blackshear)

"I was in a band once called Tempura Twinkie. Our big hit was 'Thick and Creamy and Covered in Oil." (to Sean Blackshear)

"I was in a band once called Prehensile Coalition. Our big hit was 'Flipper? I Don't Even Know Her!'" (to Georgia Logothetis)

"I was in a band once called Dr. Davis and the Mad Mac. Our big hit was 'Psychological Programming'" (to Bill MacAllister and Jefferson Davis)

"I was in a band once called Pre-Baby Jeans. Our big hit was 'Screaming at the Inseam'" (to Marisa Brenninkmeyer)

UPDATED 6/23/12 with two more, since I'm apparently on a roll:

"I was in a band once called The Uncontrollables. Our big hit was 'You're Not My Mama (You Can't Tell Me What to Do)'" (to Meghan Sheetz)

"I was in a band once called Teen Paranormal Romance. Our big hit song was called 'This Sucks.' We broke up after high school" (to David Atkins)

Yikes. Okay then, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I was in a band once called The Department of Redundancy Department. Our hit song was "One More Time Again."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that band. You guys had Yogi Berra on the album cover, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails